A complete house of Wooden Printing Blocks
Manufacturer of Wood Print Stamps since 2007
We have 1000+ designs and 1 Million ready stock of Wooden Blocks
Our wooden printing blocks also known as 'wooden printing
stamps' are exclusively used throughout the world today
that has factually helped and will help thousand upon
thousand of people for printing
patterns and impressions on fabric, scrapbook,
paper etc and more than that these wooden blocks has been
used to make temporary tattoos on various body parts; this
astonished technique is commonly known by "henna designing".
We have carried an account of satisfied customers feedback
which has definitely declared these wooden printing blocks
as hot selling across the world and in the last few years it
has become greatest trend of using wooden blocks for school
projects, art & craft, home decoration and many more. Our
wooden printing blocks has replaced all traditional printing methods,
prior using wooden blocks, potatoes & rubber stamps were used for
making impressions. Our wooden printing blocks can be used for both commercial and personal use.
A. Want to know more about usIndian Handmade Flower Design Wooden Printing Henna Blocks - $5.95
Link to Buy: https://shop.royalkraft.com/wooden-printing-blocks
"Excellent wooden stamps. Very pleased with these blocks. Excellent customer care. Thank you very much.. Arrived in 2 days from India" - Olya Woollen, United Kingdom
Based on 25 user ratings
B. Designs of wooden printing blocks
C. How to do wooden block printing?
D. Which paints can we use for block printing?
E. Henna designing using wooden blocks?
F. Where we can do wooden block printing?
G. Wooden Block Care Instructions
H. How we make wooden blocks?
I. Contact us / Send Enquiry
We are Wooden Printing Blocks
Manufacturer & Wooden Stamps Exporter. Buy Round Wooden
Printing Blocks, Square Floral Blocks at low price. Find
great sale deals of Animal Wood Print Stamps, Indian Wooden
Blocks, Small & Large Stamps at Royal Kraft. We have our own manufacturing unit in
India. We have been also selling on Amazon, Ebay and our
own website since 2007. As we are direct manufacturer of
wooden blocks stamps so there is no middle man included
and hence our prices are very much competitive. We can
meet any requirement of our buyers. You can buy online
from us from a single wooden block to 40 feet container
bulk order of wood blocks. Buy single wooden printing
block at https://shop.royalkraft.com/wooden-printing-blocks website and you can
send your wholesale enquiries by writing to us at
We can also make customized wooden blocks as per buyer's
Wooden Printing BlockSep 10, 2016 by Oded Sapir, Israel product0.3
They are lovely and just as described. Beautiful wooden block stamps, amazing service. Item arrived on time and was really well packaged.
Find your own desired wooden printing blocks of various shapes and designs which we are offering to our buyers.
We bet that no one else can provide you that huge
variety of wooden block stamps in India except Royal Kraft. We have more
than 1000+ designs of wooden stamps and 1 Million ready stock of wooden printing blocks for our customers.
Due to designs privacy, we will send designs image at
only genuine buyer's email on their request.
Big Leaf Printing Blocks
These wooden blocks are known as "Big Leaf Wooden Printing Blocks" due to their size which starts from 2.5 to 3.5 inches and sometimes also known as big paisley floral wood blocks. Generally they have leaf or floral pattern carved on them.
Medium Leaf Printing Stamps
They are called "Medium Leaf Wooden Printing Blocks" because they are smaller than Big Leaf wooden stamps. These floral blocks sized approx. 2 inches and have varied paisley, leaf or floral carved on them.
Small Leaf Wood Print Blocks
Their size varies between 1 to 2 inches. They have multi shapes and designs carved on them. As they are very small in size so they can be used to create small block print impressions to beautify main design.
Square Wood Print Stamps
As the name suggest that they are squared shape wood print stamp blocks and generally sized approx. 2 to 3 inches. They have multi patterns like geometric, floral, spiral and etc. These square wood blocks are used to create attractive square shape block designs.
Round Wooden Printing Blocks
We call them "Round Wooden Printing Blocks" because they are round in shape; also called circle printing blocks and have diameter of approx. 2 to 3 inches These round wooden blocks are used to block print round shape floral, religious, spiral, geometric, mandala, hexagonal and paisley impressions.
Border Wooden Printing Stamps
They are used for bordering your worksheet like cushion cover, bed sheet, saree, dupatta, wall hanging and stole. These border wooden stamps are 3 to 6 inches in size and have various pattern and designs like geometric, floral, spiral, animal, paisley and zig zag carved on them.
Finger Wood Printing Blocks
They are named finger wood printing blocks because they are mainly used to decorate finger using henna designing and can also be used for bordering your worksheet just as border printing blocks. These finger blocks are fixed in size of 3 inches.
Paisley Wood Printing Stamps
They are carved with beautiful paisley designs on them and they aye generally used with floral round square wooden printing blocks to make more detailed floral block designs and these paisley blocks are approx. 3 inches in size.
Animal Wooden Printing Blocks
We have variety of animals, insects, aquatic, pisces and birds wooden printing blocks from small size 2 inch to large 4 inches. They are generally useful for kids and school projects. Their range starts from spider to.. scorpion to... fish to... rabbit to elephant wooden printing blocks.
Religious Wood Printing Stamps
These religious wooden blocks has deity figures and religious signs carved on them. These wood blocks are 2 to 4 inches in size. They can be used to make various religious impressions on your worksheet.
Large Wood Print Blocks
These large wooden blocks are made in different shapes and designs like round, square, tree, animal, religious, music, heart, paisley and floral. They are very big in size from 5 to 40 inches. These wooden blocks can also be used for decorating wall or door.
Flower Wood Printing Stamps
These wooden stamps has floral, leaf and paisley motifs carved on them and have approx. size 2 to 3 inches. They are non-standard in shape because they are different from finger shape, rectangular border, round and square wooden printing blocks.
Music Wood Printing Blocks
These are called Music Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 2 to 3 inches in size.
Heart Wooden Printing Blocks
These are called Heart Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 1.5 to 2.5 inches in size.
Tree Wood Print Stamps
These are called Tree Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 2.5 to 3 inches in size.
Fruits Wooden Printing Blocks
These are called Fruits Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 1.5 to 2 inches in size.
Alphabets Wooden Printing Stamps
These are called Alphabets Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 2 to 2.5 inches in size.
Number Wood Print Blocks
These are called Number Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 2 to 2.5 inches in size.
Brass Wooden Printing Blocks
These are called Brass Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 1 to 3 inches in size.
Kids Wooden Printing Stamps
These are called Kids Wooden Printing Blocks. These wooden blocks are 2 to 3 inches in size..
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:
1. The consistency of color ink should not be too thick or not too thin.
2. The paint or color ink should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
3. Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving uniformity of desired designs.
Acrylic paints are not very flexible and remain stiff. If used on fabric, they may even get cracked after drying. Acrylic paints can be turned into fabric paint by adding fabric medium. Acrylic medium dilutes and thins the paint and it helps to turn it into a true fabric paint.
FABRIC PAINT IN BOTTLES, POTS OR TUBES:
All fabric paints that come in a jar, bottle or tube are water-based acrylics. This means we can mix and dilute them with water. If you wish to start with fabric painting, you need at least few paints which you can use for your first experiments. Our recommendation goes to Fabric paints.
HOW IS MEHNDI MADE????
Mehndi powder is made by milling and sifting the dried leaves of HENNA plant (botanical name : Lawsonia inermis). For using Henna powder for adornment and designing of body especially hands, palms, feet, legs, shoulder back this powder is converted into creamy paste and then applied on skin using cones and wooden blocks. Mehndi will stain red to brown color.
MATERIALS REQUIRED :
1. Heena Mehndi Powder
2. A piece of sponge
3. Wooden blocks of different designs which you want to give designs on your hands, palms or feet.
4. Tissue paper (to wipe off extra henna mehndi paste).
PROCEDURE TO MAKE HENNA MEHNDI PASTE AT HOME :
1. Fresh Mehndi Powder, 20 grams or 1/4 Cup.
2. Pour 20 grams of fresh mehndi powder into a small bowl.
3. Add 1/4 cup of fresh water or bottled water.
4. Stir the powder and water until they are completely mixed together and no lumps of dry powder remain.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE OF APPLYING HENNA (MEHNDI) :
1. Select the area like your hands, feet, and palms or shoulder back which you want to design.
2. Clean the area chosen with water, dry it up completely using towel to make sure that it is free from oil.
3. Take the wooden block having desired design which you want to make on the area chosen.
4. Using a small piece of sponge spread Henna (Mehndi) paste evenly on the chosen wooden block.
5. Place this wooden block on the body area chosen and without applying any pressure, immediately take off the wooden block to get the best impression.
6. Wait for 3-4 hours for drying of Henna. The longer time you give henna to dry out the more richer color it will give.
7. When Mehndi will dry out completely and starts flaking off; do not wash it with water. Simply flake it off with blunt side of knife.
8. Make a thick solution of lemon juice and sugar. Apply this solution on the mehndi design using cotton once henna starts drying up .This will give more rich color to your mehndi design.
9. Remember to do skin allergy test for Henna (Mehndi) if you are applying it on your skin for the first time.After doing skin allergy test wait for sometime if you get itchy or burning feeling then do not use it.
10. Henna will give different color on different skins and on different body areas. Color is darkest on palms. On the other side of hand, the color is much lighter and then on arm it gets lighter. Best color results will come after one to two days of application of Henna (Mehndi).
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, canvas, textile, wallpaper, scrapbook, etc.
3. Make school's art & craft assignments, holiday painting homework and college's creative designing projects.
4. Make block prints on different fabrics like cushion covers, bed sheets, table cloth, scarves, sarees, tops, etc.
These wooden blocks are made from sheesham wood that have been hand carved with pictures, figures, multi patterns, text, as well as images. These Indian wood blocks can be made in different shapes like round wooden blocks, square wood blocks, small printing blocks, large printing stamps, animal and religious wooden printing blocks. We are direct professional manufacturer of wooden printing blocks and bring the tradition of wood block printing to you. Our blocks can be used for both commercial and personal use.
Procedure to make wooden blocks :
1. Buying raw wood from wooden market.
2. Drying wood for 6-12 months under sun and heating sources.
3. Cut them in small pieces to be handled easily.
4. Tracing desired designs using butter paper.
5. Hand carving is done using carving tools.
6. Finishing with grinder, brushes and sandpaper.
7. Giving final look at the original surface level using white powder.
Wooden Printing Blocks (Royal Kraft)
F-33 Jagat Puri, Parwana Road, New Delhi - 110051, India
Mobile: 91-9910105689 / 91-9999437072
Whats App: 91-9910105689
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholesale Website: http://www.woodenprintingblocks.com
Retail Website: https://shop.royalkraft.com/wooden-printing-blocks
© Copyright 2016 Royal Kraft - Wooden Printing Blocks. All rights reserved.